AoE Ogame team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uni37

+3
The Philippines
Ducky
Jimbo
7 posters

Go down

Uni37 Empty Uni37

Post  Jimbo Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:28 am

This thread has been opened so we, members of AoE, may discuss our plans for the opening of Uni37.
And so that we can prepare for the startup, I hope this time won't be a failure.

Proceed.

Since you guys will probably need a U37 related topic to discuss I will present one. It goes as follows:
If possible we shall try to all join at the same time, as in. The SAME MINUTE.
So we can all be near to eachother.
Like in the server I'm practicing on Uni56.fr me and The Philippines are both in the same solar system, it benefits us greatly.
But this benefit is purely psychological for we live in the same house and have MA which means no fleet contact for us, still if MA were not present, think of the possibilities! Smile I wont list any, Because as you know, I just told you to think.

~Jm
Jimbo
Jimbo
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

https://aoe36.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Uni37 Empty Re: Uni37

Post  Ducky Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:14 pm

I'm in for that, I'll be the miner that is able to give resources to everyone so that they can protect me. I'm not much of a fleeter, right now in 36 my fleet is probably smaller that most of the noobs in the game. I just use defence and have large mines that I can continue mining. That way I always have resources too. We'll have to figure something out right away as soon as 37 opens up

Ducky
2nd world poster
2nd world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philippines Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:30 pm

I don't think we should be a mass alliance. Very Happy

The Philippines
1st world poster
1st world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:52 pm

good idea, 10-20 max

Ducky
2nd world poster
2nd world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:07 am

Or even less, 8 elite players sounds good to me. Also, how about a boost. Say as soon as everyone has small cargos everyone sends one person of choice a full small cargo, this will boost him near the top. Then we proceed to the next person and everyone sends him a full cargo, so on and so on.
If we have 8 players then one person will recieve 35k of rescourses. As we all know this boost, this early in the game, will push the reciever far ahead in the game. Perhaps even to heavy fighters.
If everyone gets small cargos on the second day then we can all have HF in 3 days using this method.

It will put us far ahead of the other players which will be getting farmed.
Jimbo
Jimbo
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Uni37 Empty RE: Uni37

Post  charles86 Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 am

Jimbo, good idea on the resource distribution. If you guys would want to have me, I'd love to be part of Uni37. Smile

charles86
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philippines Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:08 am

So, the other players will have lower stats?

The Philippines
1st world poster
1st world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MCSquire Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:14 pm

I know you are talking about the eight elite which sounds like a really good idea, but would those that dont make the eight elite (me) be able to play in a wing alliance like our current wing?
MCSquire
MCSquire
1st world poster
1st world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:11 am

You can be part of the "8 elite" aswell. Maybe we can make two equal alliances instead of a wing.
Jimbo
Jimbo
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Varlician Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:00 am

i dont agree on the boosting by shipping res to ppl, can go wrong in so many ways and just isn't practical, especially as early on in the game, i'd rather be using my own res to get me up and running and in the top 100 again, than sending it to someone else and making me fall behind.
tis a nice idea, but it wont work.

Varlician
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 pm

I kinda like the idea of two equal alliances, but is it really that much more difficult to have everyone in one alliance. If we are all pretty high ranked, who would want to actually attack any of us in the first place. It might seem kinda obvious if there are two alliances, that work together all the time, but are considered to be different. It still would probably look like a main and a wing. the thing is that large alliances are good, if everyone works together. I'm in an alliance in 22 that tries to work together as a family. there are about 25 people in the alliance, but we all work together for the good of the alliance, and if your not putting your input on things in the alliance, then you are booted. if we all keep in contact together for attacks and the like, we can easily for a tight enough group that though it has many players, the alliance is like one player. I know it's kind of idealistic, but i'm sure if we work on it that would be possible. making all those that meet us cringe, since we aren't say 8 players but one combined player

Ducky
2nd world poster
2nd world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philippines Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Varlician wrote:i dont agree on the boosting by shipping res to ppl, can go wrong in so many ways and just isn't practical, especially as early on in the game, i'd rather be using my own res to get me up and running and in the top 100 again, than sending it to someone else and making me fall behind.
tis a nice idea, but it wont work.

I agree.

The Philippines
1st world poster
1st world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:46 am

So since this Uni is openning Feb.14 I suggest we get the names of the people who will be in the alliance.
I for one, will be.
But the problem is I'm engaged on the 15th through 22nd.
Won't be able to get on at all during 19th to 22nd.

Maybe we can start on the 22nd. Surprised
Jimbo
Jimbo
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  kse Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 am

im in top eight of our allaince but im not an 'elite player' but i may join if you like...but i am getting better and better each time i play Very Happy

kse
3rd world poster
3rd world poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Varlician Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm

i will be joining and i have no work that day until the 5pm GMT, soooo, hopefully it'll open during the early hours or the day and i'll be on as soon as it starts, otherwise i'll end up joining at midnight on that day.

Varlician
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum